Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Short and sweet oatmeal muggy cake

You know when it hits, it hits hard.  That 4 hours after dinner-hunger pang-need-something-sweet craving.  It doesn't have to be bad.  It can be good.  And sweet :)

I found this on : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/499785-1-minute-clean-berrylicious-microwave-minute-muffin

I cleaned it up just a widdle bit more, and its perfect for me and hubby who also has a late night monster in his belly!


1/4 cup old fashioned oats
3 tablespoons egg white
small handful of berries.  (we used blackberries but I don't recommend it, the seeds we're weird.  We will try this again with blueberries or even strawberries)
1 packet stevia
1 tablespoon fat free milk or almond or whatever you got going on over there
Honey (optional)

Using a spoon, stir all the ingredients in a coffee mug.  It doesn't look like much, but I promise it is worth it!

Put it in the microwave for a minute and a half and enjoy.  Keep an eye on it though, it does rise!

I drizzled mine with honey for a little added sweetness.

Enjoy!

-D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment